Vision and Ethos
A multi-academy trust group of strong performing, like-minded schools dedicated to high standards of achievement for all students. Each school will have a unique ethos and identity and maximum devolution of decision-making within a strong accountability structure. The Trust will promote a clear educational vision, ethos and direction and ensure the uniqueness of each Academy, and the contribution it makes to the Trust, is recognised.
Aims and Values
To ensure outstanding learning opportunities are provided for each and every child regardless of age, gender, need, faith or background. To enrich lives socially, culturally, morally and spiritually and to ensure all children can take their place in a forward-thinking enlightened democracy.
We will do this by ensuring each school in the Trust:
- provides the very best in teaching and learning opportunities for every student;
- has the highest expectations of what students can achieve;
- promotes an ethos of high expectations, outstanding behaviour and care;
- has an enriching and enabling, broad and balanced curricular and extra-curricular programme that supports outstanding personal development;
- prepares and equips students well for the next stages of their school journey;
- promotes and sustains the very best of British values, including fairness, equality, honesty, justice and service;
- ensures students reach the highest possible standards in public examinations;
- shares our vision, aims and values and actively promotes these.